Services & Insurance Coverage
Services and Insurance Coverage
Most insurance plans in Washington State cover acupuncture. We are an in-network provider with:
- Kaiser Permanente (Options PPO, Access PPO, & Alliant Plus. We DO NOT accept Kaiser Permanente HMO plans.)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington/Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Medical Plan
- Regence Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
- United Healthcare
We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid, Cigna, & American Specialty Health. For these plans, we are considered "out of network."
If you do not see your insurance listed or if you need help with verifying insurance coverage or have any questions regarding payment and billing, please give our office a call. We would be happy to assist you.
Services that we offer at our clinic
- Electro-acupuncture: for pain management and nerve injuries.
- Tuina: Chinese therapeutic massage for acute or chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Cupping: to increase blood flow and to relax muscular tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: to help decrease or alleviate muscular adhesion or "knots" in chronic neck and back tightness and pain.
What to expect during the first visit
Your first visit to our clinic will begin with a comprehensive health history and examination in order to find the root cause of your condition. Please allow for 1.5 hour for your initial visit. All your follow up appointments will last 1 hour. Bring with you any paperwork or lab work regarding your medical history or current medical condition to your scheduled appointment.
Patients will be asked to change into disposable exam gowns and shorts for the treatment.
We ask that you turn off/silence your mobile devices while you are in the clinic as to not disrupt other patients and to provide yourself a space to focus on your treatment.
Call today to schedule
Take the first step towards a pain free future by calling for an appointment today.