Services & Insurance Coverage
Services and Insurance Coverage
Most insurance plans in Washington State cover acupuncture. We are an in-network provider with:
- Ambetter from Coordinated Care
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Group Health (Options PPO, Access PPO, & Alliant Plus)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington/Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Medical Plan
- Regence Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
- United Healthcare
If you do not see your insurance listed or if you need help with verifying insurance coverage or have any questions regarding payment and billing, please give our office a call. We would be happy to assist you.
Services that we offer at our clinic
- Electro-acupuncture: for pain management and nerve injuries.
- Tuina: Chinese therapeutic massage for acute or chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Cupping: to increase blood flow and to relax muscular tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: to help decrease or alleviate muscular adhesion or "knots" in chronic neck and back tightness and pain.
What to expect during the first visit
Your first visit to our clinic will begin with a comprehensive health history and examination in order to find the root cause of your condition. Please allow for 1.5 hour for your initial visit. All your follow up appointments will last 1 hour. Bring with you any paperwork or lab work regarding your medical history or current medical condition to your scheduled appointment.
Please wear comfortable and loose clothing when coming in for treatment. Quite often, it is not necessary to remove any clothing other than your socks as some treatments are performed below the knees and elbows. Feel free to bring a change of clothing if you would like. However, it is not necessary as we do have patient gowns that you can change into for treatment.
One last thing to remember, please don’t come to your treatment session on an empty stomach. Have a small meal or a snack beforehand as acupuncture can sometimes lower your blood sugar level. Other than that, just come with an open mind and let us help your body do the rest!
Call today to schedule
Take the first step towards a pain free future by calling for an appointment today.