Services & Insurance Coverage
Services and Insurance Coverage
Most insurance plans in Washington State cover acupuncture. We are an in-network provider with:
- Kaiser Permanente (Options PPO, Access PPO, & Alliant Plus. We DO NOT accept Kaiser Permanente HMO plans.)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington/Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Medical Plan
- Regence Blue Shield
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
- United Healthcare
We do not accept:
- American Specialty Health (ASH Plans)
- Coordinated Care
- Community Health Plan of Washington
Services that we offer at our clinic
- Electro-acupuncture: for pain management and nerve injuries.
- Tuina: Chinese therapeutic massage for acute or chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Cupping: to increase blood flow and to relax muscular tension.
- Trigger Point Therapy: to help decrease or alleviate muscular adhesion or "knots" in chronic neck and back tightness and pain.
What to expect during the first visit
Your first visit to our clinic will begin with a comprehensive health history and examination in order to find the root cause of your condition. Please allow for 1.5 hour for your initial visit. All your follow up appointments will last 1 hour. Bring with you any paperwork or lab work regarding your medical history or current medical condition to your scheduled appointment.
Patients will be asked to change into disposable exam gowns and shorts for the treatment.
We ask that you turn off/silence your mobile devices while you are in the clinic as to not disrupt other patients and to provide yourself a space to focus on your treatment.
Call today to schedule
Take the first step towards a pain free future by calling for an appointment today.